Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy New Year, Valentines, St. Patricks....you get the idea

Wow, I've been a slacker! Sometimes life gets busy. Sometimes life gets messy. Sometimes you don't have much to say and just need a break. Things are still busy and messy but I'm hoping to post more often.

While away I've opened up an Etsy shop! Crazy right? Three kids, two dogs, a husband changing careers, preparing to relocate my family and managing our household wasn't enough I guess. Gotta keep things interesting. ;) Actually, this is something I've thought about for a while now but the time never seemed right. One day I decided to throw caution to the wind and just jump in. I am focusing on photography props but many items can also be used for home decor and I'll have some birthday sets that can be photo props or party decor. I have many more ideas than time, think of too many details but it's fun so far. I've had a few sales and still working out some kinks on the technical side of things. Buttons? Banners? What? I'm not tech savvy so it's pretty slow going and what I have come up with so far isn't so fabulous. I'll get there.

In other news my children are growing like weeds, will still have no idea when my husband will be retiring or what exactly we'll do afterward but the relocation location is chosen. Yay! Without a date and more specifics it's hard to do more but daydream of a house with more space and try to picture how life will change.

I hope to have a button for my shop soon but until then, if you're interested in checking it out the link is http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyPicCreations. I have a few more items to add tomorrow and hopefully some more this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...